There are a colossal large number of varieties of tomatoes, in addition, they are constantly increasing with new varieties. In 2000, the tomato variety Tatyana appeared, just do not be confused with the hybrid Tanya F1, they are different from each other in characteristics, plus the Tatyana variety does not belong to hybrid species. Tomato Tatiana, unlike the hybrid Tanya F1, was bred in our country, and not in America. This variety is quite unpretentious and high-yielding.
Tomato Tatyana: variety description and characteristics
Tomato Tatyana: photo of the variety
- Tomato variety Tatyana is a crop endowed with a large number of excellent qualities, grown in an open area.
- Tomato variety Tatyana is a representative of early or mid-early plant groups, it all depends on the region of cultivation, climatic conditions and adherence to agricultural technology.
- A bush of tomatoes of the Tatiana variety is determinant, it grows up to 50 centimeters in height. The culture requires a constant bush garter. A distinctive feature of the tomato variety Tatyana is that it can complete its growth after the formation of a certain number of brushes, and it is not yet necessary to pinch the growing point, which undoubtedly saves both energy and time, and this must be done at the end of the season.
- The stem of the plant is quite thick, strong and erect, due to which the culture itself looks strong and powerful. The tomato bush Tatiana branches very strongly, and there are a huge number of side shoots. Thanks to this, the yield of tomato Tatyana is large, due to the growth of fruits on the stepsons. For the earliest and largest harvest of fruits, you need to cut the stepsons in the axils below the first ovary. And the upper branches do not need to be removed. Although the tomato variety Tatiana can grow without pinching.
- Tatyana's tomato bush is dense, the leaves are medium, and the foliage remains dense at the bush all season. Only the lower leaves touching the ground cover are removed.
- Tomatoes of the Tatiana variety begin to ripen in 95-110 days. Some gardeners do early pinching after planting a plant in the soil. This is done in order to speed up the ripening period.
Racemes are formed in this species quite early, immediately after 5-8 leaves grow. The ovaries are located in the variety quite often, the gap between them is only 1-2 leaves, and the stalk can bear about 6-7 fruits.
Interestingly, in such an early species, the size of the first vegetables is quite decent, about 250 grams. And if we take the average value of all tomatoes, then the mass of one fruit is about 100-110 grams. Small fruits in this variety are extremely rare. Ripe tomatoes Tatiana have a flat-rounded shape, rarely with small ribs. In a young, not yet ripe fruit, the peel has a scarlet color, with a green tint on the top of the tomato. During full ripening, the greens disappear, the tomato becomes rich scarlet and has a very tasty and attractive appearance.
From one square meter, the yield of Tatyana's tomato is from 5 kilograms and above. There are cases when, with proper and high-quality care of the plant, about 10 kilograms were harvested from each one square meter. Experienced gardeners note that these vegetables have the ability to ripen on the vine.
The inner part of Tatiana tomatoes is endowed with excellent taste characteristics. This is a rare case when early maturing varieties have such a high density and dry matter content.Tomatoes of the Tatyana variety are ideal not only for fresh consumption and use for cooking, but also for whole canning, since the size for this in the fruit is quite convenient for preservation (about 110 grams).
Indicators of tomato endurance Tatyana
Tomato variety Tatiana is very resistant to unfavorable climatic conditions. When breeding this variety, it was specially made adapted for growing in the North-West, Central regions, as well as Siberia, the Urals and the Far East. No sudden changes in temperature, heat and cold interfere with the setting and pouring of tomatoes of this variety. Tatyana's tomatoes ripen on the vine even in cool and rainy summers.
Tomato variety Tatyana is resistant to infection of such a dangerous fungal disease as late blight. Tomato species that are 100 percent resistant to late blight does not yet exist, but the tomato variety Tatyana, due to its early maturity, seems to get away from this infection, overtaking pathogenic fungi in the period of their development. Plus, strong and dense tomatoes Tatiana and rather powerful bushes of the plant resist well the introduction of pathogenic fungi. It is a known fact that ordinary varieties of these vegetables are susceptible to various diseases, but the Tatiana tomato variety looks very good even against the background of hybrids.
Tomato Tatyana: reviews of gardeners
Throughout our large country, Tatyana's tomato has already been tried in their gardens by a huge number of summer residents. Most of them are very fond of this variety and are now planting it every year. The main feature of Tatyana tomatoes, according to gardeners' reviews, is considered not to be capricious in growing and early maturity, as well as rather good characteristics of its large and tasty fruits. Another advantage of this variety is that it does not belong to hybrids. From its fruits, you can get seeds for planting next year. To do this, use the best tomatoes from the second cluster of the most fruitful bushes. On the Internet, there are a lot of reviews about this wonderful tomato variety. Here are some of them:
- I bought this variety of tomatoes because of the name, since my granddaughter's name is Tatiana. The variety turned out to be so successful that it remained in my collection for a long time, and I'm not going to change it yet. I plant Tatiana tomatoes right in the beds, I just built arcs for him with covering material. The bushes grow in this tomato are spreading, but not large in size. When disembarking, I place about 4 pieces on each square meter. We eat ripe vegetables straight from the bush. All households are happy.
- I plant Tatiana tomatoes in my garden only in open ridges. I tried to grow many varieties, but the tomato variety Tatyana has been an invariable plant on my site for many years. Its main value is unpretentiousness and a wonderful harvest every year. Most of the tomatoes blush right on the bushes, and the rest ripen at home.
- Everyone in our family is too busy to tinker with big tomatoes, so the Tatiana tomato variety was perfect for us. We sow this variety for seedlings in April. We plant directly into the soil. Blossoming at the bushes comes quickly, we do not stepchildren of them. The yield of Tatyana's tomato turns out to be excellent.