Tomato Blagovest: description, photo, dignity, cultivation
The article highlights the Blagovest tomato: description, photo, list of advantages, recommendations for growing.
In this article, you will receive valuable information, description, various pros and cons of this variety.
Tomato Blagovest: briefly about the variety
Blagovest tomatoes: variety photo
Tomato is an annual or perennial herbaceous vegetable from the nightshade family. At the moment, there are more than a thousand varieties. Tomatoes are very often found in gardens and plots. Now it is very difficult to imagine a garden without tomato bushes. Often, gardeners and gardeners organize competitions. In these competitions, the quality of the fruit and its taste are compared. You can consider yourself a real gardener if you get a good harvest and high-quality fruits every year.
Tomato Blagovest: description, photo. Briefly about the real variety
Presentation of the Blagovest tomato variety f - 1. Blagovest tomatoes are recognized by many gardeners and summer residents as one of the best varieties to grow in a greenhouse. This is a hybrid variety that has collected an amazing quality of taste, early maturity, a large amount of harvest from other varieties.
Blagovest tomato: the history of a varietal variety
Photo of Blagovest tomatoes
The Blagovest tomato variety is a Russian variety that was bred by Russian breeders in 1996. He was officially registered in the state register. To this day, both scientists and gardeners recognize this variety as the best for growing in a greenhouse.
Tomato Blagovest f1: characteristics and description of the variety
The Blagovest tomato variety has several characteristic features:
- The f1 symbol of the packaging indicates that it is a hybrid.
- The seeds that remain in the fruit after cultivation do not retain the characteristics of the variety, therefore it is useless to grow them.
- If you like this variety, you will have to buy new seeds from stores or warehouses.
- In terms of ripening, this variety is early maturing.
- From the moment of emergence of seedlings to the moment of complete formation of the Blagovest tomato, about a hundred days pass.
- The roots of the evangelism spread well in width and are practically on the surface.
- The height of the bush is on average from one hundred and fifty centimeters to two hundred centimeters.
- The bush stops growing after reaching a mark of two hundred centimeters.
- It is considered deterministic.
- This variety was grown specifically to be grown in a greenhouse, therefore, when planting in a regular garden, the quality of the fruit may suffer.
- Is it possible to plant it on ordinary beds in the north of the country, then most likely you will not get any fruits at all.
- Since the growth of the bush is quite high, you have to periodically tie it up.
- The leaves have a small fluff, and they are dark green in color.
- The flowers are bisexual.
- On one bush, up to eight brushes are formed on average.
- The average for one hand is about seven fruits.
- The green part of the bush is quite spreading and long.
- One of the main advantages of this variety is its good resistance to many diseases and pest attacks.
- It is important not to forget about such a procedure as the removal of stepsons. It is necessary due to the fact that the shoots that are on the side do not affect the yield of the Blagovest tomato for the better, and because of them the fruits ripen more slowly.
- Subject to all the world of Blagovest tomato care and preventive measures against various diseases and pests, up to six kilograms of fruit can be harvested from one bush.
Interesting fact! If you move the growing point from the central stem to the side, the yield of the Blagovest tomato variety increases.
Tomato Blagovest f1: description and photo of fruits
Tomato fruit also has several characteristics:
- The fruits resemble balls, the same round and even. Above and below, they are slightly compressed.
- As the fruits ripen, they turn from light green to bright red.
- Usually one fruit reaches a weight of one hundred and twenty grams.
- Whether all the rules of care for the Blagovest tomato have been followed and the weather conditions for this variety are simply ideal, then one fruit may amount to one hundred and fifty grams.
- Inside, tomatoes have a juicy and tasty pulp.
- The fruit tastes slightly sweet and has a slight sour tint.
- The variety is not capable of cracking, in practice, the skin is sufficient, dense.
- There are usually two to three seed chambers, and they contain very little juice and a large number of seeds.
- On average, the dry matter of fruits is about four percent.
- Due to its fairly dense peel, tomatoes are well tolerated by various types of transportation; they are often grown for industrial purposes.
Important to remember! The parameters of your tomatoes will depend on how you care for them. The amount of liquid in the fruit depends on how much watering is done, the sugar level from the illumination of the bush.
Tomato Blagovest: the pros and cons of the variety
Advantages of a true varietal variety.
According to independent experts, he gets four points in the gospel, nine-tenths of five points. Now you will find out the main dignity of this variety:
- The yield of this variety is very high.
- Seeds sprout with one hundred percent probability.
- The fruits ripen early enough.
- Harvesting is easier because the fruits ripen at the same time.
- The variety does not suffer from most of the known diseases.
- They tolerate transportation well, have a rather decorative appearance for sale.
Disadvantages, in comparison with the merits there are very few, but unfortunately they are:
- The performance of this variety in the open field is very low. In fact, the Blagovest tomato variety is for growing in a greenhouse
- It is necessary to tie up the plant near the top so that it does not overload, reboot or break.
- Due to the lack of lighting, some summer residents and gardeners begin to think that the taste of the fruits is insufficient, sweet, most often arises from an error in agricultural technology.
Nuances you need to know when growing a tomato Blagovest
There are some cultivation recommendations true varietal variety:
- The best method for growing this variety is with seedlings.
- To prepare the optimal soil for seeds, you need to mix the purchased soil - a mixture based on turf and humus. The elements are mixed in equal proportions.
- Peat or sawdust can be added to improve the quality of the soil for seeds.
- To grow better before planting, they can be soaked in warm water for a day.
- Seeds are best sown in late winter or early spring.
- The holes usually do not exceed a depth of ten millimeters.
- There should be a distance of about twenty millimeters between the seeds.
- After you have placed the seeds in the hole, you need to cover them with earth and water.
- If the average temperature in the room in which the seeds are grown is approximately twenty-five to twenty-seven degrees, then after forty-eight to seventy-two hours, the first shoots are already beginning to appear. If the temperature is below twenty-five degrees, the germination process takes about a week. Yes, transplanting seedlings directly into the greenhouse should take about five to six dozen days.
- The seedlings should grow to a height of twenty centimeters, and there should be approximately six leaves on the shoots.
- Forty to forty-five days after the appearance of the first shoots, the plant must be hardened.
- The hardening process consists in the fact that the plants must be taken out into the street, but for a short time and gradually every day the time in the air should increase.
- The ideal planting method is staggered, but can also be planted in parallel rows.
- Between the bushes of the good news, and should not remain less than one hundred forty-one hundred fifty centimeters. These are optimal conditions for growing good quality tomatoes.
- There should be a distance of at least a hundred centimeters between the rows. These are optimal conditions for growing good quality tomatoes. It must be borne in mind that the variety is quite high.
- For planting seedlings, you will need holes about twenty to twenty two centimeters deep and wide.
- Are you going to transplant seedlings in open ground, then this can only be done after the night frosts have completely ended and a warm average temperature has been established both during the day and at night.
- It is not recommended to plant the Blagovest variety in open ground, as it shows the worst yield, if you are going to do this, then this can only be done in the south of our country.
- Crop rotation rules state that the best place to plant evangelistic tomatoes is the land on which previously onions, garlic, legumes or cucumbers grew.
- There is no need to plant tomatoes after potatoes, eggplants and other types of tomatoes. This violates the rules of crop rotation and can lead to negative consequences.
- For Blagovest tomatoes, a well-lit place is important, this also needs to be given special attention.
- Also, the bushes do not like windy places.
- To prevent the plants from getting sunburn, you will need to put an awning over them.
Tomato Blagovest: application
Like many other tomato varieties, it is versatile. It can be eaten fresh, it can be cut into various salads, it can also be canned and salted. One of the popular uses of this variety is: making lecho or caviar from it, since it contains a lot of dry matter.
Whether there are substandard tomatoes, then you can make a good tomato paste from them. A sufficient number of fruits per season, you can try to make different ones from tomatoes. Do not be afraid, experiment and look for new recipes for you.
Do not be afraid to grow different varieties of tomatoes, you will definitely get a good harvest. You just need to follow the rules of care and prevention of diseases and pests. Surround your plants with love and care, and they, in turn, will thank you with a delicious harvest.
Tomato Blagovest: video about the variety