TOP 10 life hacks from an experienced gardener
Life hacks from an experienced gardener will certainly help you grow a rich harvest of vegetables and fruits with ease.
1.Wood ash. What is it for? Almost every summer resident has ash. This budget remedy can be used against insects by sprinkling it on a bush or to fertilize the soil.
2. Mustard in the fight against pests - make a solution with mustard, preferably powder, add grated laundry soap there and spray it with bushes, fights against such pests as aphids, moths, apple moth, bedbug, etc.
3. Want to keep your pots fresh and moist? Place a diaper or wet towel on the bottom.
4. Tea can not only be drunk, it can be used for seedlings and plant feeding, for example, dry tea leaves can be used when planting onions. He will grow up healthy and will not get sick.
5. Magnesium Sulfate Use it for the growth and density of plants, sold in every pharmacy.
6. Vinegar - an assistant against weeds; dilute vinegar in equal proportions with water and simply spray the bushes with it, it also helps against ants.
7. No pot - it doesn't matter, ordinary paint cans will help you with this, a little fancy for decoration and your pot is ready.
8. Crushed eggshells can be used as fertilizer and for fruit set, crush and apply to the beds or under fruit trees.
9. Plastic bottles and beds from them, it is not difficult to make a bed from bottles. Just use your imagination and decide for yourself what size the bed will be, however, as they say, such beds are not very strong.
10. Hanger for gloves. If your gloves keep getting lost, make a hanger for them. We need a piece of plywood, make holes in it, thread the rope, attach the clothespins - your hanger is ready, now your gloves will be in place.