Harmony of nature for bees
We often experience weather disasters when there are abrupt transitions from winter to spring, from spring to summer. These cataclysms affect both the health of people and the health of all living things. Consider how this affects bees. Immunity in bees decreases, respectively, and productivity decreases. The bees start to get sick. To prevent these negative factors, the Harmony of Nature preparation for bees is used.
Harmony of nature for bees: what it consists of
Food Harmony of nature for bees: photo of the preparation
The drug is saturated with proteins, vitamins and microelements. The drug is produced in the form of a powder with a yellow tint. Powder bags are made of foil. Powder is packaged in forty grams.
Harmony of nature for bees: medicinal properties
Harmony of nature for bees strengthens the health of bees. It protects bees from fungal diseases, strengthens bee colonies, and increases productivity. All components of the preparation are balanced and due to this, the immune system is strengthened, and the bees do not get sick. Padium toxicosis disappears.
We use the drug correctly
Stages of preparation of food Harmony of nature for bees:
- First, a sugar solution is prepared. The ratio of water to sugar is the same.
- Then let the prepared syrup cool to + 35-40 degrees.
- Pour one package "Harmony of Nature" into this cooled syrup
- Beginning to feed the bees. Feed is supplied at the rate of one liter per family.
- Feed should be three times a day every seven days.
- Feeding bees should be done in spring and summer. Be sure to give it at a time when a lot of honeydew appears on plants and trees.
Important! It is impossible to increase the dosage of the drug. The dose should be observed: 40 grams of powder per ten liters of solution.
There were no side effects when feeding with this drug. Honey from such bees does not harm humans.
What are the rules for storing the drug and how long can you use it
The first important condition is that there must be a sealed package in which the drug is stored.
The air temperature in the storage room should be from +5 to +25 degrees. Maintain air humidity at 50%. Protect the room for storing the drug from sunlight, and also make sure that there is no access to the drug for children and animals.
Important! Use the drug from the package for no more than three years from the date of manufacture.
You can find out about the quality of products from the hologram installed on the packages.
- Olga, Tula. I did not notice a positive effect from the use of this drug.
- Andrey, Balashikha. I did not notice a positive effect from the use of this drug. He believes that this feeding can be dispensed with and does not recommend its use.
- Artem, Belgorod. Artyom liked the drug, although he noted that the drug had no effect on the quality and quantity of honey. He believes that the Harmony of Nature preparation for bees is best used in spring. It helps bees quickly recover from hibernation. They are more active. So he recommends using this preparation for spring feeding of bees.