Violet Violet is very beautiful, has bright colors of purple, blue, sea. If you take care of the plant correctly, then it will show all its beauty to the owner for a long time. In the article we will talk about plant care, as well as about the more famous varieties of violets.
Violet Violet: variety names and description
- "LE - Lilac rain" - a plant with large fleecy buds of a creamy pastel purple, shimmers with a dark purple color. The size of the inflorescences can reach from forty-five to fifty-five millimeters. The leaves are large, dark green with a yellow wavy edging. The rosettes are neat and close to each other. This species is not squeamish about leaving.
- "Lilac beauty" - a charming plant with large, fleecy buds of a light lilac shade with the addition of neat purple stripes. The highlight is three purple spots in the middle of the bud. Leaves are oval, wavy. Decorative species, long-term flowering.
- "H - Lilac smiley" - the plant is very beautiful, with large fleecy buds of lilac color with a snow-white outline. Leaves are oval, emerald green, the wrong side is brown. The inflorescence is located closer to the center.
- "RS - Lilac miracle" - charming violet, large buds with pastel purple villi with white edging. The size of the buds develops up to seven centimeters. Leaves are ordinary, oval, green in color. The size of the rosette reaches up to twenty-five centimeters. The plant is easy to care for, not squeamish.
- "Lilac excitement" - a charming plant with large fleecy buds. The petals in two colors are dark magenta or pastel magenta. The leaves are dark green in color. The seamy side of the leaves is brown. The zest of the plant is a wide, regular and long inflorescence.
- "PT-Lilac distance" - a beautiful flower with large fleecy buds of pastel lilac color, the center is purple. A compact rosette of dark green leaves with a yellowish outline around the edges.
- "Lilac sand" - a plant with a surprisingly bright shade of buds. The highlight of the flower is the usual creamy pinkish large inflorescences, on which splashes in the form of a pattern of purple color, the leaves are light or dark green.
- "Purple Haze" - Saintpaulia, the rosette of the plant is neat, consists of a cluster of dark green leaves with ribbed edges. When the plant is in bloom, all the buds cluster in the center. The color of the plant can be from light lilac to purple. Petals with villi, curly. The plant is squeamish to care for, so it needs to be carefully looked after, if this is not done, the plant simply stops blooming.
- "Lilac watercolor" - a charming plant with large buds of a light lilac color with a snow-white pattern, along the edges and in the middle of the flowers. Emerald leaves, such a contrast in the plant looks very impressive.
- "AB - Purple Elephant" Is a recently known plant species, its inflorescence collects a large number of flowers. The flowers are large in size with lilac hairs with snow-white edging around the edges.
- "Lilac charm" - a plant of unusual beauty, gardeners love such a plant very much for its beauty and attractiveness. The buds with villi are smooth. In color, the buds in the form of a pattern are multi-colored splashes of pinkish, lilac shades on a cream color. Purple outline.
- "KO - Lilac Paradise" - a charming plant, its rosette is neat.When the plant blooms, a creamy lilac cap is formed in the middle. White petals. The edging is also light. Leaves are oval, wavy, elongated, greenish.
Care for purple varieties
Violet Violet is one of the few representatives who captivate flower growers with their beauty for a long time. If you properly care for, nourish the flower, then it will respond in kind. The plant can bloom for about ten months a year, it takes a short time to form. For the complete comfort of the plant, you need to know:
- A lot of light;
- Regular hydration;
- Room temperature control;
- Room humidity control.
Purple violet loves a lot of light, but not direct rays. If the plant is given light for the whole day, then its leaves will only be happy because of the development of photosynthesis. With this, the plant forms and blooms perfectly.
Many gardeners use artificial lighting to fully develop purple violets.
The purple violet keeps calm in drought, because it is not as bad as stagnation in the soil. For the comfortable development of the plant, it is necessary to moisturize it abundantly. The water should be clean at room temperature.
The temperature of the water can differ from room temperature by five degrees.
- ROOM TEMPERATURE
Violet Violet loves warmth, does not tolerate low temperatures in the room. Gardeners are advised to regulate the temperature in the room where this plant is grown, should be up to twenty-five degrees. if the minimum temperature can be up to fifteen degrees, and the maximum temperature is up to thirty degrees, then the plant feels very bad. In this case, the formation of a flower, an inflorescence stops, there are times when the plant dies.
- ROOM HUMIDITY
For the comfortable development of violet violets, a normal room humidity of forty to fifty percent is required. To make the plant comfortable, as well as for the convenience of the grower, you can put a decanter of water next to the plant, automatic air humidifiers are also used. In a drought, the flower will feel as comfortable as possible.
It should also be remembered that the purple violet in drought does not suffer as much as from a large amount of water. If the air is humid, and there is a lot of moisture in the soil, then the plant can rot. The leaves also retain moisture, which are then dispersed throughout the plant if there is not enough water. A large amount of water for a purple violet is terrible. The plant rots, the inflorescence drops, crumbles.
In order for the purple violet to please the buds with its colors, a large amount of light should be given to the plant, it is imperative to monitor the temperature.
In winter, artificial lighting is used for purple violets, this allows the flower to develop further, as well as the ripening of inflorescences even in the dark period of the year.