Agricola for tomatoes
When growing vegetables, absolutely every gardener, without exception, always uses minerals. Agricola is a complex preparation, which includes many plant substances. Agricola for tomatoes has a very beneficial effect on tomatoes, thanks to it, after transplanting, the seedlings take root much faster. The roots of the plant are actively developing in a shorter time. The quantity and quality of the crop itself is increasing, and the immunity will become much stronger.
Agricola for tomatoes: photo
What is Agricola
Agricola itself is absolutely safe and has a complex effect on tomatoes. And also another advantage of this drug is that all the nutrients in it are completely balanced and are in the required dosage.
What is included in this drug
Agricola for tomatoes: photo
Including the composition of this drug includes such substances as: nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. And they, as has long been known, are simply necessary for the full development of a tomato. And also this preparation includes iron, boron, zinc, copper, molybdenum and manganese, and they, as you know, are also necessary for the proper development and active growth of plants. But when these elements are not enough, then this can simply have a disastrous effect. Plants will be more lethargic, develop poorly, often get sick, and the lack of nutrients in the ground will greatly affect the harvest.
In general, feeding a tomato with all the necessary substances will only have a positive effect on the yield, the number of fruits, if fertilized correctly, can increase by almost half.
Also, the advantage of the preparation Agricola for tomatoes is that there is simply no chlorine and other heavy metals in its composition. In this case, it significantly improves the condition of the land, and this, in turn, will improve the quality and benefits of the crop as a whole.
Agricola for tomatoes is always completely soluble in water and can be used as root or foliar feeding. It is worth noting that this drug, unlike many others, has a completely different form of release.
Gardeners use this drug in order to: the roots of the tomato grow faster and develop more actively.
So that after transplanting seedlings, the seedlings quickly take root in a new place and experience less stress.
In order for the composition of the soil to become better and the tomatoes receive all the necessary substances in the required amount.
It should be borne in mind that this drug is used not only in fertilizing tomatoes, but also in other useful vegetables. And the decorative flowers of Agricola for tomatoes will only benefit.
Varieties of the drug
In total, this drug is available in three different forms, which is very convenient for the gardener and characteristically distinguishes this complex fertilizer from others.
It can be bought immediately in the form of a solution, which simply needs to be diluted with the required amount of water, which is indicated in the instructions attached to the drug.
It is also produced in the form of granules, but in a bag there are no more than 50 grams, and 20 liters of fertilizer are obtained from them.
Also Agricola for tomatoes is produced in sticks, which is the easiest option for a gardener. These sticks need to be inserted into the ground next to the bush, the stick begins to dissolve and fertilize the tomatoes within 2 months. But it should be borne in mind that one package of the drug is enough for about 10 tomato bushes.
In general, this drug comes in different forms that are designed for specific plants.The difference between the forms of the drug from each other lies in the fact that the concentration of the drug and its constituent substances is completely different:
- "Agricola-1" is made for cabbage, of course, it can also be fed some other plants, but which ones are written on the package. Top dressing can be used both for applying to the hole and for spraying. 1 100-gram pack contains 16 grams of nitrogen, 13 grams of potassium and 27 grams of phosphorus, the rest of the weight is the other necessary constituents.
- Agricola-2 needs onions and garlic. Moreover, only root fertilization is carried out. For 100 grams of the drug, it contains 11 grams of nitrogen, 11 grams of phosphorus and 27 grams of potassium.
- Agricola-3 is suitable for tomatoes, peppers and eggplant. Suitable for any kind of feeding. 100 grams of the drug contains 13 grams of nitrogen, 20 grams of phosphorus and 20 grams of potassium.
- Agricola-4 is well suited for beets, carrots, radishes and the like. Used only for root feeding. The composition per 100 grams of the drug contains 11 grams of nitrogen, 14 grams of phosphorus and 26 grams of potassium.
- Agricola 5 is very suitable for cucumbers, squash and pumpkin. For 100 grams of powder, the package contains 13 grams of nitrogen, 20 grams of phosphorus and 20 grams of potassium.
- Agricola-6 is used for any seedlings. Thanks to the drug, the seedlings grow faster and acquire stronger immunity. Moreover, it is suitable not only for vegetables, but also for flowers, both potted, and for those that grow on the site. One 100 gram pack contains 20 grams of nitrogen, 13 grams of phosphorus and 13 grams of potassium.
- Agricola-7 is used only for flowers. As for those that grow on the windowsill, and for those who are planted in a flower bed. In this case, the preparation contains less phosphorus. And all because it is not beneficial, and even not much harmful to plants during flowering. 100 grams of the drug contains 20 grams of nitrogen, 10 grams of phosphorus and 20 grams of potassium.
- "Agricola-Forward" and "Agricola-Veneta" these preparations are simply unique and are suitable for any kind of treatment for absolutely any plants. And all this is because all the substances in them are more balanced and are in smaller quantities. In Agricola-Forward, the concentration of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium in this proportion is 1.5: 0.8: 0.8. Agricola-Veneta contains 1.2% of all substances.
Fertilizer Agricola for tomato seedlings
Pros and cons of using Agricola for tomato seedlings
Agricola's preparation for tomato seedlings is completely natural and does not bring absolutely any harm either to plants, much less to humans. From it, absolutely no nitrates and harmful substances get into the ground, nor into the plants, and even more so into the fruits. On the contrary, this drug helps to ensure that the plant itself is stronger, and the yield is as large as possible.
Another advantage of this drug is also the fact that it is very quickly absorbed into plants and, accordingly, begins to act very quickly. Moreover, the drug has another advantage over others in that it can be used for absolutely any soil composition.
Agricola itself for tomatoes is simply unique and versatile. It contains such substances that are simply necessary for every plant, without exception.
In such plants, which have been fertilized with this preparation, immunity is significantly increased, and it is more reliably protected from insects and fungus.
Instructions for use
Fertilizer Agricola for Tomatoes is very easy to use and very economical. One package is enough for a sufficiently large number of bushes. At first glance, this drug has only solid advantages at first glance, but as the saying goes, "every barrel of honey has its own fly in the ointment." So this drug has its own minus. And it consists in the fact that before using it, you must definitely choose the correct concentration. Because in the case of tomatoes, an overdose threatens that they will accumulate many harmful substances in themselves.
When choosing fertilizers for tomatoes, it is best to purchase "Agricola-3", it is perfect for adult bushes, which should actively develop all the time. But for seedlings, Agricola-6 is perfect.
For seedlings, only foliar feeding is always used, and for the entire time the seedlings are at home, fertilizers need to be applied on the windowsill 5 times, but not more.
After you plant your seedlings in open ground, fertilizer can be applied in three weeks. But the dosage should be as follows: 3 tbsp. tablespoons of the drug should be diluted with 10 liters of warm water and water each tomato bush.
But when the plants grow up and get stronger, they will need to be watered with a solution in a concentration: 1 tbsp. spoon diluted in 10 liters of water. This will be the second horse feeding, and it will be possible to carry it out two weeks after the first.
There should be 3 total dressings, the last one should be no later than 2 weeks before harvest. It is best to alternate the types of Agricola.
Also, this drug is perfect for fertilizing during the autumn or spring preparation of the site before planting. In this case, the fertilizer is best used in granules. 50 grams of the drug should be used per 1 square meter of land.
There are some tips to improve the effectiveness of the drug. If you listen to them, then you can get even more benefits from the drug.
For adult tomato bushes, in addition to Agricola-3, you can add Effecton-O solution. In this case, add 2 tbsp to the Agricola solution. tablespoons of this drug.
It is best to alternate all the preparations of Agricola with each other, from this the effect will be even better, and the tomato will not be addictive.
For 3 top dressing, it is best to add 50 grams of potassium sulfate or superphosphate to the drug solution.
Never increase the concentration of the drug, always add it in the amount indicated in the instructions. If the drug is more than it should be, then it can simply harm the bushes themselves, which, accordingly, will significantly affect the harvest.
Any fertilizer should always be applied to wet soil; after use, the bushes should be watered again. And this is done so that a sharp increase in the concentration of fertilizers does not harm the tomatoes and they do not experience unnecessary stress. Therefore, fertilizers are, as it were, re-diluted with water, only in the soil.
In general, this drug is just an excellent helper, which has almost the same advantages. It plays a very important role in tomato cultivation. Makes life easier for the gardener and saves a lot of time. But fertilizer Agricola for tomatoes, like all other fertilizers, must be applied correctly, before reading the instructions. Because if you do something differently, then instead of a positive result, you will get wilted bushes, on which there will be practically no fruit. In general, everything should be done in moderation and observing all the rules, and then the result will pleasantly surprise and delight you.